Pages

Saturday 24 December 2011

Well hello there!

This is my first ever blogpost and i'm very excited to get into the hang of things and start this journey on the way to blogging!

I've decided that my first blogpost should be a 'get to know me' despite my lack of many followers.. well by many, i mean any! So, i'm going to answer a number of questions for you :)
And away we go..

1. Thing you cannot leave the house without?
Hm, i think that'd have to be either Mac blot powder - i get extremely oily! - or my ipod!
2. Favourite brand of makeup?
For a high end brand, Mac, but highstreet has got to be Barry M!
3. Favourite Flower?
White lilies
4. Favourite clothing store?
When i have money, it has to by Topshop! But when there's not so much dosh in my pocket, I adore taking a trip to H&M!
5. Favourite perfume?
I dont really wear that much perfume, but if I decide to have a bit of a change then I'll reach for Harajuku Lovers - Music. I also like Stella by Stella McCartney as it's my mom's signature scent!
6. Heels or flats?
Well i absolutely looooove heels, but as I'm 5"7 i dont often get to wear them without towering over all of my friends! So flats :)
7. Do you get good grades?
Aha, random questions! Yes, I'd say on average I get pretty decent grades.
8. Favourite colours?
I love yellow, it's just a happy colour! But for clothing items, burgundy. 
9. Do you drink energy drinks?
I used to drink them a lot a few years ago, just because i liked the taste. But now I hardly ever do, plus they can be really bad for you!
10. Do you drink juice?
Yes! I love fruit juice, so on the rare occasion we actually have any, I'll happily drink the whole carton!
11. Do you like swimming?
When I was younger I used to always love going swimming, but now I seem to have got out of the habit and I hardly ever swim now! Apart from on holiday of course.
12. Do you eat fries/chips with a fork?
Sometimes, but most of the time i just tuck in with my fingers!
13. Favourite moisturiser?
Anything that's oil free!
14. Do you want to get married later on in life?
So long as i find the right man, i'd love to!
15. Do you get mad easily?
Not at all, I rarely ever shout at anyone. I prefer to keep my feelings inside rather than causing arguments!
16. Are you into ghost hunting?
What?! How weird! No not really, although i love scary films, I get scared very easily!
17. Any phobias?
No real phobias I think, I am i bit of a clean freak so dirty things gross me out. Oh and i cannot walk up stairs in front of people!
18. Do you bite your nails?
Never! However i prefer short nails so my nails are hardly ever long, but always painted in lovely colours!
19. Any near death experiences?
Hm, nope!
20. Do you drink coffee?
Ugh no, I hate everything about it, and i don't drink tea either! I'm a hot chocolate person :D

And that's it! Everything - well, not quite everything - you need to know about me! If you happen to stumble across this blog in it's very early stages and want to know some other things, feel free to ask me!

Thanks for reading!
Anna xo

No comments:

Post a Comment